FREE SEMINAR ON FRANCHISE OWNERSHIP
NYC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS present
Franchise 101 - Careers in Franchise Ownership
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option but want a proven business model to get to your goals more quickly and safer?
Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right business for you?
If you have answered 'Yes' to either of these questions, then the franchise workshop is for you!
Presented by one of North America's Top Franchise Consultants.
- Understand the pros and cons to owning a franchise
- Learn how to identify and safely research the right franchise for you
- Understand the government regulations behind owning a franchise
- Discover funding options available for franchises
- Common myths and truths about franchising
- The importance knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking a plunge
- Available resources and consultant services from an industry leader at no cost
Speaker: John Armstrong is the owner of FranNet NYC, which helps potential business owners identify the right franchises for them and teaches them how to conduct proper franchise due diligence. John Armstrong and the team at FranNet NYC conduct 80 seminars a year throughout the five boroughs. john was won various FranNet awards from Top Office to Rising Star.
This is a free event. RSVP by calling Janelle John-Sonthonax at 718-577-2140 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
168-25 Jamaica Ave., Jamaica, NY 11432